NuClimate is proud to announce that it has become the Master Representative for Ruks Engineering Products in the United States. Ruks Engineering was founded in 1993 in Ontario Canada and specilizes in the manafacture of IAQ products, odor and bacteria removal products, and energy conservation products. Ruks innovative products have been applied around the world in high profile projects. The following products will be available through NuClimate and its representatives:
1. GermiTron is the most advanced Ultra Violet Germicidal Irradiation (UVGI) System to assure committed Kill Rate of air borne pathogens in ventilation ducts. Features a rated average lamp life of 16,000 hours. Modern control and monitoring system to provide readily visible indications of lamp failure and usage hours of lamp life. Optional features are available for UV intensity monitoring and indicator for actual energy delivered.
2. CoiloTron is the perfect Ultra Violet Germicidal Irradiation (UVGI) System to assure mold free cooling coils and drain pans in HVAC equipment. Eliminates of mold, fungi, microbes, endotoxins, and pathogens. Keeps your coil and drain pan clean and looking like new. Reduces allergy symptons, SBS, and indoor air related sickness. Imporves heat transfer efficiency and reduces energy.
3. K Series Ozone Generators for controlled Ozone Injection. Eliminates unwanted odor such as cigarette smoke, carpets, paint, cleaning solutions, cooking smells, human and body odor to ensure healthier conditions for occupants. System comes complete with IAQ monitor, Auto DLC VOC controller, Auto VOC sensor controller, and Supervisory Ozone Monitor. Wide product range to suit every need and budget.
4. OdoTron is a packaged solution for the removal of odor ans H2S from mass exhaust air streams without using replacment consumable. Deodorization System for Exhaust Air from Kitchen Hood, Food Prossessing Plants, Pharmaceutical Plant, Animal Houses, Garbage Rooms, and Commercial Laundries.
5. OdoNash is a packaged solution for the removal of odor and H2S from vent air of odor causing wet wells in Sewage Treatment Plants & Sewage Lift Stations, without allowing vent air to migrate to plant room. System operates without use of replacement consumable such as carbon or chemical filters.
ALL PRODUCTS ARE UL LISTED & CE CERTIFIED
NuClimate is proud to announce the release of our new Valance units. Valance heating & cooling units utilize hydronic coils mounted in an architectural enclosure in order to provide heating & cooling for the occupied space. In our standard valance units model VAL the coils operate with natural convection and radiation to provide heating & cooling. Our model VAL-FA incorporates the use of a 12 volt DC fan to provide greater capacities and better temperature distribution in the space. Please visit our "Products" link for more information on our new Valance units or download our brochures, drawings, and new Valance design program form the resources section of our website.
NuClimate has released its new Induction & Chilled Beam design program. Please go to our resources section to download the latest version from the Induction & Chilled beam section.
NuClimate Air Quality Systems, Inc is pleased to announce that it has released a new line of 1-way and 2-way blow sensible only Chilled Beams and sensible & latent Induction Beams. These unit are available in three sizes 24" x 24" and 48" x 24", and 24" x 72". Other sizes are available by special order. They feature slot supply and performated return diffusers. These unit will be available in 2 and 4 pipe configurations.
We have also release our new QHS Bulkhead/Soffit Style Induction Beam. It is perfect for living type spaces like hotel room, barracks, and dormitories.
Please go to our products section to see literature on these new units!
Follow NuClimate now on facebook and twitter and Linked-In!
NuClimate Air Quality Systems, In. is now aggresively seeking representation in select areas across the United States. Please contact John DiMillo if you are interested in our product offerings.
June 1, 2012 NuClimate Air Quality Systems, Inc. is please to announce a new exclusive partnership with Carrier Air Conditioning for the OEM supply of its Chilled/Induction Beam line. Carrier's expertise and engineering tools will take this product to the next level! Stay tuned for more and check out our representative map for new representatives around the US and abroad.
NuClimate Air Quality Systems, Inc is pleased to announce that it will be releasing new versions of its QLS (24" x 48") and Q1/Q1L (24" x 24") 1-way blow Chilled Beam unit during the 1st quarter of 2011. This engineering upgrade will allow contractors to easily select left and right hand configurations to meet installtion demands.
NuClimate Air Quality Systems, Inc is pleased to announce that it will be releasing a 2-way blow Induction Beam unit during the 1st quarter of 2011. The unit will be available in two sizes 24" x 24" and 48" x 24". It will feature a fully functional drainpan in case latent conditioning is necessary. The unit will be available in 2 and 4 pipe configurations.