CZ12 SUPERVISORY OZONE MONITOR
- 1. Supervisory Ozone Monitor comprising Sensor and Controller shall be provided to track continuously 24/7 concentration of ozone in air.
- 2. Sensor Section shall comprise Metal Oxide Sensor Element rated for continuous duty.
- 3. The system shall be equipped with Watch Dog Device to perform self-diagnosis; upon start of Monitor, and continuously every 2 seconds. Self-diagnosis shall be performed on every component of the system including sensor, calibration, ageing and drift of sensor, hardware and software, integrity of electronic circuitry, continuity and integrity of traces in the circuit boards, and functions of microprocessor and fan for uninterrupted airflow. If any fault is detected in critical components, relay is activated to shut down the Ozone Generator and activate fresh air fan or other air quality correctional device.
- 4. The Monitor shall be provided with circulation fan to ensure continuous passage of sample room air.
- 5. The Monitor shall provide 0-10 VDC and 4-20 mA Analog Signal corresponding to Ozone Generator to BAS/BMS.
- 6. Relay Contact shall be provided with 1 NO and 1 NC potential free dry contact, rated for 250 VAC, 10 Amps (based on resistive current).
- 7. The Monitor shall be suitable for 24/7 operation.
- 8. Operating temperature of the Monitor shall be -22ºF (-30ºC) to +194ºF (+90ºC), 0 to 100 % RH (Non-Condensing).
- 9. For failsafe and longtime operation, sensor and display circuit boards shall be gold plated to 24 Carat 3 Micron thickness. This is to reduce or prevent loss of accuracy due to oxidation of the conductor surface over time. The populated boards shall be conformal coated to prevent damage from duct, moisture, condensation, traces of acid, and ozone.
- 10. All parts and components of the Monitor shall be lead free and comply to RoHS.
- 11. UL Listed Power Adaptor 100 to 240 VAC / 12 V for power supply to Monitor shall be factory provided.
- 12. All parts and components of the Monitor shall be housed in one neat, compact, 18 G CRS powder coated satin finish enclosure.
- 13. The Monitor shall be Listed as safe device for regulating ozone generators as IAQ system, for use in human occupied space to UL 867A. This requirement cannot be waived.
- 14. The Equipment shall be of North American Manufacture, with parts and components from USA and Canada.
*** Downloadable Brochure and Specifications are available in the Resources section of our website