CZ6-SC AUTO VOC SENSOR CONTROLLER
AUTO VOC SENSOR CONTROLLER CZ6-SC PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS
- 1. Regulation of IAQ device or Fresh Air Damper shall be automatically modulated and controlled by Auto VOC Sensor and Variable Load Controller.
- 2. Sensor and Controller shall be rated for continuous operation, in air 0 to 100% RH non-condensing.
- 3. Wiring between Sensor and Controller Modules, and for powering the Sensor element shall be factory provided within the enclosure.
- 4. Sensor element shall be HMOS, rated for continuous online, 24/7 uninterrupted operation, without requiring recalibration.
- 5. The VOC Sensor shall be capable of detecting broad range of commonly occurring VOC in indoor applications.
- 6. The Sensor shall provide 4 distinct signals with LED, one each for Clean, Low, Medium and High levels of concentration of the polluting VOC. It shall be possible to field adjust sensitivity of the sensor.
- 7. The sensor shall provide 0 to 10 VDC analog signal for interface to BMS/BAS.
- 8. In the event of power failure, or if the system is turned off, the Sensor shall retain the preset sensitivity.
LOAD CONTROLLER MODULE
- 9. Controller Module shall be solid state, mounted alongside the Sensor Module, in the same common enclosure. It shall be fully factory assembled and wired.
- 10. Input voltage to controller shall be 120 Volts, 1 Ph, 60 Hz (or 220 to 240 Volts, 1 Ph, 50 Hz), load rating of 15 Amps on 120 Volts, or 7.5 Amps on 220 Volts (choose one).
- 11. Controller shall be provided with UL listed terminal block, switch to change between Automatic and Manual Operation.
- 12. Controller element shall have Current Limiter to prevent current spikes.
- 13. Controller element shall be housed in Epoxy Compound Housing and epoxy shall be flame rated to UL 94 VO.
- 14. As this is a switching device, the outer enclosure shall be metal to prevent harmonic spikes.
- 15. The Sensor Controller shall be listed to UL 916 Standard for Safety for Energy Management Equipment.
- 16. The Controller shall be CE Certified.
- 17. The Equipment shall be of North American Manufacture, with parts and components from USA and Canada.
*** Downloadable Brochure and Specifications are available in the Resources section of our website