K-SERIES OZONE GENERATOR
- 1. All metal parts of the Ozone Generator shall be Stainless Steel 18 G.
- 2. Method of production of ozone shall be by corona discharge with multiple plate, duct mounted, double sided, low production density, corona plates.
- 3. Transformer shall be Electrical Inductive Type, listed to UL506, and tested and rated by UL for safety against fire and smoke for use in HVAC ducts to UL2043.
- 4. Transformer shall not damage, burn or elevate in temperature, even if short circuit occurs. Shall revert to normal operation upon removal of short circuit.
- 5. Transformer shall be fully encapsulated and housed in 18G Steel enclosure for safety against moisture and water impregnation.
- 6. Passage of high voltage conductor through metal shall be protected with porcelain embedded transmitters.
- 7. High Voltage Cable shall be Silicon Insulated, Ozone and Corona Resistant, rated for 20 KV, and UL listed with UL Flame Test Rating.
- 8. Factory provided Duct Installation Kit shall be provided, if called for in the BOM.
- 9. Operating Voltage: 120 V or 220 V, Single Phase, 50 / 60 Hz.
- 10. The Ozone Generator shall be UL Listed to;
- UL 1995: Duct Mounted Accessory – Safety for use in HVAC ducts
- UL 2043: Safety against Fire and Smoke for objects installed in HVAC ducts and Air Handling Units
- UL 867A: (With use of CZ12 Supervisory Ozone Monitor) Rated for safety for use in Human Occupied Space
- 11. The Equipment shall be of North American Manufacture, with parts and components from USA and Canada.
*** Downloadable Brochure and Specifications are available in the Resources section of our website