for Controlled Environments
With the evolution of higher quality control expectations and regulations, more and more industries are utilizing advanced controlled environment solutions in order to adhere to current good manufacturing practices.
These controlled environments primarily regulate:
secondary conditions including task lighting, sound attenuation, air quality & make-up, and pressure.
SBB is pleased to offer its Hardwall (HW) & Softwall (SW) controlled environment cleanroom packages for ISO 6, 7 & 8 applications.
• Quality Control & GMP Inspection Rooms
• Machine & Equipment Enclosures
• Sensitive Goods & Equipment Storage
• Industrial Paint Application Rooms
• Packaging & Printing Areas
• Cannibus Cultivation Rooms
• Solar Panel Manufacturing
• Glass Production and Lamination
• Metrology Labs
• Battery Manufacturing
• LED Manufacturing
• Crystal Growing
• Plastic Injection Molding
These industries and more have utilized our Process Isolators to improve product quality, maintain process consistency, and decrease product defect PPM.
This product is manufactured by and sold exclusively through NuClimate Representatives.